You are amazing. Yes, you…sitting at your computer, working hard. You are uniquely created to fulfill your destiny through Christ. NOTHING that anyone can do can stop that which Christ has destined for you.
Even if your dreams, goals and aspirations seem to be shattered or far away, that which God has planned for you will happen. He knows the plans He has for you; His plans are to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future. His ways are greater than our ways. His thoughts greater than any that we can ever have.
• You are a child of God.
But to all who have received him–those who believe in hisname–he has given the right to become God’s children … (John 1:12).
• You are a branch of the true vine, and a conduit of Christ’slife.
I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. I am thevine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me–and I in him–bears muchfruit, because apart from me you can accomplish nothing (John 15:1, 5).
•You are a friend of Jesus.
I no longer call you slaves, because the slave does notunderstand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because Ihave revealed to you everything I heard from my Father (John 15:15).
• You have been justified and redeemed.
But they are justified freely by his grace through theredemption that is in Christ Jesus (Romans 3:24).
• Your old self was crucified with Christ, and You are no longera slave to sin.
We know that our old man was crucified with him so that thebody of sin would no longer dominate us, so that we would no longer be enslavedto sin (Romans 6:6).
• You will not be condemned by God.
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are inChrist Jesus (Romans 8:1).
• You have been set free from the law of sin and death.
For the law of the life-giving Spirit in Christ Jesus hasset you free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
• As a child of God, You are a fellow heir with Christ.
And if children, then heirs (namely, heirs of God and alsofellow heirs with Christ)–if indeed we suffer with him so we may also beglorified with him (Romans 8:17).
• You have been accepted by Christ.
Receive one another, then, just as Christ also received you,to God’s glory (Romans 15:7).
• You have been called to be a saint.
… To the church of God that is in Corinth, to those who aresanctified in Christ Jesus, and called to be saints, with all those in everyplace who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours (1 Corinthians1:2). (See also Ephesians 1:1, Philippians 1:1, and Colossians 1:2.)
• In Christ Jesus, You have wisdom, righteousness,sanctification, and redemption.
He is the reason you have a relationship with Christ Jesus,who became for us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification andredemption … (1 Corinthians 1:30).
• Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells in you.
Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’sSpirit lives in you (1 Corinthians 6:19)?
• You are joined to the Lord and am one spirit with Him.
But the one united with the Lord is one spirit with him (1Corinthians 6:17).
• God leads you in the triumph and knowledge of Christ.
But thanks be to God who always leads us in triumphalprocession in Christ and who makes known through us the fragrance that consistsof the knowledge of him in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).
• The hardening of your mind has been removed in Christ.
But their minds were closed. For to this very day, the sameveil remains when they hear the old covenant. It has not beenremoved because only in Christ is it taken away (2 Corinthians 3:14).
• You are a new creature in Christ.
So then, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; whatis old has passed away–look, what is new has come (2 Corinthians 5:17)!
• You have become the righteousness of God in Christ.
God made the one who did not know sin to be sin for us, sothat in him we would become the righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21).
• You have been made one with all who are in Christ Jesus.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave norfree, there is neither male nor female–for all of you are one in Christ Jesus(Galatians 3:28).
• You are no longer a slave, but a child and an heir.
So you are no longer a slave but a son, and if you are ason, then you are also an heir through God (Galatians 4:7).
• You have been set free in Christ.
For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and donot be subject again to the yoke of slavery (Galatians 5:1).
• You have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in theheavenly places.
Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, whohas blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ(Ephesians 1:3).
• You are chosen, holy, and blameless before God.
For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the worldthat we may be holy and unblemished in his sight in love (Ephesians 1:4).
• You are redeemed and forgiven by the grace of Christ.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgivenessof our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).
• You have been predestined by God to obtain an inheritance.
In Christ we too have been claimed as God’s own possession,since we were predestined according to the one purpose of him who accomplishesall things according to the counsel of his will (Ephesians 1:11).
• You have been sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.
And when you heard the word of truth (the gospel of yoursalvation)–when you believed in Christ–you were marked with the seal of thepromised Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13).
• Because of God’s mercy and love, You have been made alivewith Christ.
But God, being rich in mercy, because of his great love withwhich he loved us, even though we were dead in transgressions, made us alivetogether with Christ–by grace you are saved (Ephesians 2:4-5)!
• You are seated in the heavenly places with Christ.
… And he raised us up with him and seated us with him in theheavenly realms in Christ Jesus … (Ephesians 2:6).
• You are God’s workmanship created to produce good works.
For we are his workmanship, having been created in ChristJesus for good works that God prepared beforehand so we may do them (Ephesians2:10).
• I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ.
But now in Christ Jesus you who used to be far away havebeen brought near by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13).
• You are a member of Christ’s body and a partaker of Hispromise.
… The Gentiles are fellow heirs, fellow members of the body,and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6). (See alsoEphesians 5:30.)
• You have boldness and confident access to God through faith inChrist.
… In whom we have boldness and confident access to Godbecause of Christ’s faithfulness (Ephesians 3:12).
• Your new self is righteous and holy.
… Put on the new man who has been created in God’s image–inrighteousness and holiness that comes from truth (Ephesians 4:24).
• You were formerly darkness, but now You are light in the Lord.
… For you were at one time darkness, but now youare light in the Lord.Walk as children of the light (Ephesians 5:8).
• You are a citizen of heaven.
But our citizenship is in heaven–and we also await a saviorfrom there, the Lord Jesus Christ … (Philippians 3:20).
• The peace of God guards your heart and mind.
And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding willguard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).
• God supplies all your needs.
And my God will supply your every need according to hisglorious riches in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
• You have been made complete in Christ.
… You have been filled in him, who is the head over everyruler and authority (Colossians 2:10).
• You have been raised up with Christ.
Therefore, if you have been raised with Christ, keep seekingthe things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God (Colossians3:1).
• Your life is hidden with Christ in God.
… For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ inGod (Colossians 3:3).
• Christ is Your life, and You will be revealed with Him inglory.
When Christ (who is your life) appears, then you too will berevealed in glory with him (Colossians 3:4).
• You have been chosen of God, and You are holy and beloved.
Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and dearly loved,clothe yourselves with a heart of mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, andpatience … (Colossians 3:12).
• God loves YOU and has chosen YOU.
We know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he haschosen you … (1 Thessalonians 1:4).
Do not worry, do not let your soft heart harden. Find your strength in Him. He loves you.